NoiseGuard Moto© Dual Driver, an individually moulded earpiece (left & right), incorporating 2 true balanced armature pro-musicians audio drivers (per ear) and strain relief wiring in a one piece custom racing headset. Now in thin wiring.
Our slim fit, laboratory manufactured, soft silicone moulds ensure optimal comfort and background noise reduction while the thick, coiled robust wiring and dual (Acupass) pro-audio speakers (transducers) provide ultimate sound production for the most secure, reliable and crystal clear motorcycle or racing pit communications on the market.
The dual pro speaker drivers on the Moto are actually the same audio drivers as seen by musicians’ on stage, we have adapted these components to be incorporated into a custom motorcycle headset and wiring. A dual driver system is the ultimate for audiophiles. One driver is used for mid and high frequencies, while the other driver is used for bass tones, providing a more clear and accentuated bass with ultimate voice and instrument quality, with minimal distortion even at the highest volumes.
Acupass Dual Driver
Embedding the pro drivers into the highest quality, medical grade, soft hypo-allergenic silicone, enables us to provide excellent background noise reduction but still allow those important sounds such as, sirens or engine revs to be heard.
NoiseGuard Moto Dual Features:
- Custom moulded using an individual Left and Right ear impression (a painless procedure)
- Prevent hearing loss from constant excessive wind or engine/exhaust noise
- Class 5, up to 34dB noise reduction earplug
- Highest quality Gold plated terminations available in
- 3.5mm Stereo Male – suitable for phones, ipods, tablets, laptops etc.
- 3.5mm Mono Male
- RCA Male
- Variable noise reduction using an optional non-linear filter
- thick, tangle free, strain relief wiring for flexibility and rider/racer comfort
- NO hollow tubing – conductive wiring throughout eliminates wind noise transfer and movement noises
- Dual pro true balanced armature audio drivers encased by moulds directly into ears for ultimate in-ear-monitor stage quality sound production
- 45cm headset audio extension provided
- ear moulds available in a wide range of colours with initials embedded
- detachable at the “y” for helmet motorcycle/pit comms
- canal cap for driver wax protection, effortless maintenance and aural hygiene
- Use your current Scala, Sena or various motorcycle Bluetooth communication system and remove speakers in your helmet
- 3 year mould integrity guarantee
- Perfect for recreational uses such as plane/train travel – plug in your music device and enjoy professional audio free from background noise
- Ultimate voice and instrument clarity with double the bass
NOISE PLUG & MUSIC LISTENING INTERFACE IN ONE
This product has been designed through Hearlink in collaboration with professional motor cycle riders and race car drivers who have field tested our prototypes from the early stages of development.
NoiseGuard is committed to ensure that we get our product right. As an audiological practice (Hearlink) established in Melbourne over 30 years ago our vast knowledge in custom moulds has taught us that the small adjustments and customisations leed to the ultimate comfort and functionality.
NO HOLLOW TUBING. Our unique design uses high quality professional audio speakers (transducers) fully embedded into the actual mould, directly into your ears, which eliminates the wind noise being transferred through hollow tubing and also dramatically improves the audio quality due the drivers being set in the customised ear-mould, very much like the benefit when a sub-woofer is encased in a sealed box. This quality design ensures the most robust and motorcycle friendly/race option available on the market today, with a male jack making it compatible with all iPhones, iPods, MP3 players and mobile phones with the standard 3.5mm female headphone jacks.
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
- Life Span: Greater than 5 years (differs for each individual)
- Turnaround: Approximately 2-4 weeks.
- 2 year wiring, speaker warranty/3 year mould warranty (not for changes due to individual ear growth)
- Remoulding cost L&R (damaged or no longer seals due to ear growth) $195.00
Total Cost: (COMPLETE CUSTOMISED L&R) = $535.00 AUD Inc GST
Included in price: NoiseGuard Moto dual driver headset (left and right custom plugs with Acupass professional dual, true balanced armature audio drivers), Large + small carry cases, instruction leaflet, cleaning/maintenance tools, 3 pairs of wax caps as well as complimentary Android cable (volume controls + mic to pair with phone) and express postage anywhere within Australia.