Proud partnership with Brad Jones Racing – V8 Supercars
Brad Jones Racing – Drivers & Pit Crew for the V8 Supercar Series are wearing the NoiseGuard Moto (RCA) under their crew helmets, to hear communications in ultimate clarity with up to class 5 noise reduction in a custom fitted, soft silicone ear mould.
By popular demand the NoiseGuard Moto© has now been adapted for pitt comms and car controller communications, an individually moulded earpiece (left or right), incorporating pro-musicians (single, professional balanced, miniature speaker per ear) audio drivers and strain relief wiring in a one piece custom headset. Now in thin wiring.
On-Site ear impression service available for Racing Teams (6 crew minimum). NoiseGuard 3 year mould integrity warranty and 2 year wiring and speaker warranties.
Driver & Pit Crew communications in ultimate clarity and comfort. Designed to be worn under tight fitting race helmets, do away with bulky and uncomfortable earmuffs (available without strain relief wiring).
NoiseGuard Moto – Pitt Crew
- Custom moulded using an individual Left and Right ear impression (a painless procedure)
- Designed for tight race helmets, moulds lock into place without dislodging when applying helmet
- Available in all colours with client initials embedded in custom moulds
- Prevent hearing loss from constant excessive wind or engine/exhaust noise
- Class 5, up to 34dB(A) noise reduction earplug
- Variable noise reduction using an optional acoustic filter in 9, 15 or 25dB attenuation
- Thin, strain relief wiring for flexibility and rider/racer comfort
- Clear (no strain relief) wiring with L&R adjusting slider at desired length
- NO hollow tubing – conductive wiring throughout eliminates movement transfer noises
- Single (one pro-speaker per ear) professional balanced armature audio drivers encased by moulds directly into ears for in-ear-monitor production (mono with RCA and 3.5mm mono, + stere0 3.5mm male)
- Detachable at the “y” for desired length
- Canal cap for driver wax protection, effortless maintenance and aural hygiene
- RCA male jack compatible with driver and pit comms (race comms)
- 3.5mm male mono jack for UHF radio comms
- 2 year wiring/speaker warranty
- 3 year mould integrity guarantee
- Perfect for Driver/Pit communications
- Crystal clear high/mid tones professional quality sound production (see dual driver in stereo)
Total Cost: (COMPLETE CUSTOMISED L&R) = $435.00 AUD Inc GST
- Life Span: Greater than 4 years (differs for each individual)
- Turnaround: Approximately 2-4 weeks.
- 2 year wiring/driver warranty/3 year mould integrity warranty (not for changes due to individual ear growth)
- Remoulding cost L&R (damaged or no longer seals due to ear growth) $195.00
Included in price: NoiseGuard Moto headset (left and right custom plugs with professional single, balanced armature audio drivers, RCA or 3.5mm male mono), large & small NoiseGuard zipped cases, instructions, cleaning/maintenance tools, 6 spare canal wax caps.
Available in RCA male (mono) & 3.5mm male (mono) compatible with UHF radios and race driver comms.