Proud partnership with Erebus Motorsport & Tickford Racing– Worn by more than half the field of the V8 Supercars
Drivers & Pit Crew for the V8 Supercar Series are wearing the NoiseGuard headsets to hear communications in ultimate clarity with up to class 5 noise reduction in a custom fitted, soft silicone ear mould.
By popular demand the NoiseGuard Moto© has been adapted for driver and pit crew communications.
An individually moulded earpiece (left or right), incorporating pro-musicians (single, professional balanced, speaker per ear) audio drivers and strain relief wiring in a one piece custom headset. Available in black strain relief (coiled wiring) or clear braided wiring (without strain relief).
On-Site ear impression service available for Racing Teams fittings
Driver & Pit Crew communications in ultimate clarity and comfort. Designed to be worn under tight fitting race helmets, do away with bulky and uncomfortable earmuffs.
Laboratory manufactured, soft silicone moulds ensure optimal comfort and background noise reduction. Highest quality wiring and jack components incorporated with pro-audio drivers provide ultimate sound production for the most secure, reliable and crystal clear, racing pit communications on the market.
- Custom desired length available upon request
- Highest quality Gold plated 3.5mm male stereo/RCA/mono available
- Lemo/stilo available
- Up to 34dB(A) attenuation
- Pro audio, soft silicone custom moulds
- Ultimate clarity and comfort
- 2 year wiring/speaker warranty
- 3 year mould integrity warranty
- All colours available, client initials embedded into moulds
Embedding the pro drivers into the highest quality, medical grade, soft hypo-allergenic silicone enables us to provide excellent background noise reduction while still allowing important surrounding noise to be heard. The class 5, up to 34dB attenuation, custom noise plugs allows for ultimate sound production at minimal volume.
NoiseGuard Moto – Driver
- Custom moulded using an individual Left and Right ear impression (a painless procedure)
- Designed for tight race helmets, moulds lock into place without dislodging when applying helmet
- Available in all colours with client initials embedded in custom moulds
- Prevent hearing loss from constant excessive wind or engine/exhaust noise
- Class 5, up to 34dB(A) noise reduction earplug
- Variable noise reduction using an optional acoustic filter in 9, 15 or 25dB attenuation
- Thin, strain relief wiring for flexibility and rider/racer comfort
- clear (no strain relief) wiring with L&R adjusting slider at desired length
- NO hollow tubing – conductive wiring throughout eliminates movement transfer noises
- Single (one pro-speaker per ear) professional balanced armature audio drivers encased by moulds directly into ears for in-ear-monitor production (mono with RCA and 3.5mm mono, + stere0 3.5mm male)
- detachable at the “y” for desired length
- canal cap for driver wax protection, effortless maintenance and aural hygiene
- RCA male jack compatible with driver and pit comms (race comms)
- 3.5mm male mono jack for UHF radio comms
- 2 year wiring/speaker warranty
- 3 year mould integrity guarantee
- Perfect for Driver/Pit communications
- Crystal clear high/mid tones professional quality sound production (see dual driver in stereo)
This product has been designed through in collaboration with professional motorcycle riders and race car drivers who have field tested our prototypes from the early stages of development.
NoiseGuard is committed to ensure that we get your custom product right. Our vast knowledge in custom moulds and hearing conservation, as well as state of the art technology has led to the development of NoiseGuard pro audio headsets – #1 Custom Headset in Oz – Worn, recommended and loved by V8 Supercar Drivers.
No hollow tubing. Our unique design uses high quality professional audio drivers fully incorporated into the actual custom ear mould, directly into your ears, which eliminates wind noise being transferred through hollow tubing and also dramatically improves the audio quality due the drivers being sealed. This quality design ensures the most robust, clear and comfortable race communications available on the market today.
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
- Life Span: Greater than 4 years (differs for each individual)
- Turnaround: Approximately 2-4 weeks.
- 2 year wiring/driver warranty/3 year mould integrity warranty (not for changes due to individual ear growth)
- Remoulding cost L&R (damaged or no longer seals due to ear growth) $195.00
Total Cost: (COMPLETE CUSTOMISED L&R) = $435.00 AUD Inc GST
Included in price: NoiseGuard Moto headset (left and right custom plugs with professional single, balanced armature audio drivers, RCA or 3.5mm male mono or stereo), large & small NoiseGuard zipped cases, instructions, cleaning/maintenance tools, 6 spare canal wax caps.
Available in RCA male (mono) & 3.5mm male (mono/stereo) compatible with UHF radios and race driver comms.